Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our retail sales team in NoAm. You will be responsible for driving revenue through phone and email correspondence, as well as screen-sharing presentations to potential customers. Your ultimate goal is to build solutions for retailers who are looking to adopt Lightspeed for their business. We’re looking for an energetic sales professional with experience selling technology-based solutions, and who will not be afraid of a fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Follow-up on and manage qualified leads by phone and email in a timely fashion;
- Work within a team environment to collaboratively grow the business;
- Lead one-on-one screen-sharing presentations/demos as required;
- Work with management on pricing negotiations;
- Achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas;
- Work with Sales Development Representatives to coordinate appointments and optimal scheduling;
- Effectively lead prospects through a defined sales process;
- Track prospect progression to close in Salesforce.com;
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
What you need to bring:
We’re a team of 48 people located throughout The United States and Canada. Our team is responsible for empowering retailers to streamline their business processes through the power of our various commerce tools.
- Sales experience, preferably in a closing role in solution-sales / technology-related environment;
- Strong presentation skills and telephone manner;
- Experience with and solid understanding of quoting, invoicing, and purchasing;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, French an asset;
- Passion for people and technology;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a target based environment;
- Flexible schedule.
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Uncapped commission;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Immediate access to our benefits plan
- RRSP match after 3 months
- Fitness & Wellness benefit: $500 CAD per calendar year
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible working policy (Remote, hybrid or office based)
- Parental leave Top-Up
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!