Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for an Analyst in Talent Insights to join our Talent Systems and Insights team in Manila. You will be the go-to person responsible for the management of people data.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and maintain a suite of reports and dashboards to identify trends or key issues
- Supporting the People Data needs for recurring key events (Workforce Planning, TA, Onboarding, Compensation Planning, Learning Campaigns…)
- Develop and enhance our people analytics capabilities using Workday reporting and dashboards
- Partner with Talent System experts in recommending changes to existing people data
- Providing technical expertise and solutions in the utilization of all people data
- Gathering data requirements from stakeholders
- Contributing to people data integrity
- Educating and training colleagues on people data
- Striving for continuous improvement of people reporting
- Ensuring advisory role for people data
What you need to bring:
We’re a team of seven people located in Canada and the Philippines. Our team is responsible for supporting the planning and implementation of system changes, new functionalities and new systems completely along with system enhancements
We're looking for an Intermediate candidate who has experience with the following:
- Experience with Workday
- Experience with best-of-breed HR Systems (BambooHR, Greenhouse, CultureAmp, Reflektive)
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of information technology
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders (Payroll, FP&A, HR, IT, Legal, etc.)
- Ability to educate on and convey complex concepts
- Ability to navigate in uncertainty and fast-paced environments
- Analytical mindset with thorough problem-solving competencies
- Bonus: Experience with data visualisation tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau)
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Participate in the Lightspeed global culture
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible Work from Home policy
- HMO for employee and 2 dependents
- 15 days Vacation Leave and 10 days Sick Leave
- Night differential (where applicable) and allowances
- Health and wellness benefit of 7500PHP per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Awesome office space located in Ortigas
- Barista grade coffee machine supplies
Our office is closed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and when we do choose to reopen, it will be done following government guidelines ensuring the safety of all our staff.
We partner with Inform Group to employ our Lightspeed workforce in the Philippines. Inform Group hosts Lightspeed employees who enjoy the benefits of the Philippine labour code combined with the full career opportunities provided by Lightspeed.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!