We are on the hunt for a part-time Accounts Receivable Specialist. The primary role for this position is to maintain our customer relationships while managing our accounts receivables. Don’t mistake us for a typical corporation. We are not looking for just a team member, we’re searching for someone to enrich our family. We will believe in you and give you creative freedom to allow you to do the best work of your life. Sounds familiar? Perfect! We’ve got what it takes to keep you feeling challenged and empowered.
Reporting to the Regional Accounting Manager, the ideal person to join us is self-motivated, possesses strong organizational skills, and is extremely attentive to detail. The working environment is dynamic, and daily tasks include a variety of accounting duties. If you want to do the best work of your life while being surrounded by talented colleagues, we think we should talk.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Manage the collection of overdue accounts receivables for the BeNeLux region - #impact
- remind customers by phone and email of their outstanding amounts - #communication
- arrange and follow up on payment agreements with customers - #client management
- when required, hand over accounts to debt collection agency and maintain contact on progress - #follow up
- report progress on overdue accounts - #updates
- Excellent written and spoken Dutch and English; German would be a strong advantage;
- 1 - 2 years experience in a similar position preferred;
- minimal Secondary Vocational Education (MBO) degree, or equivalent experience preferred;
- advanced knowledge of Excel;
- ability to work under pressure, manage priorities and meet deadlines;
- excellent time management and organizational skills;
- keen attention to detail;
- strong interpersonal skills;
- available for 16 to 24 hours per week.
And when you’re not working?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- a beautiful office on the Amsterdam Canals;
- an environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, free sports classes and many more;
- daily catered lunches and snacks;
- free Friday afternoon drinks;
- work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
Now your turn:
- Be part of a rapidly growing, market-competitive company where collecting money was never such fun and impact. We do the best work of our lives. And you?