We are seeking a full-time energetic, driven and passionate Customer Success Associate (Dutch & French-speaking) to join our Customer Success Team, based in Amsterdam. Reporting to our Customer Success Manager in Amsterdam, you will be responsible for contacting new customers of Lightspeed. You'll manage all post-sales onboarding activities and maintain early stage customer satisfaction. You will deal with customers in a technology-based environment. The ideal candidate will not be afraid of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
As a Customer Success Associate, you will be responsible for contacting our new customers, welcoming them and offering them an orientation session with one of our Product Specialists. These conversations typically include a brief overview of what the Orientation session will cover and answer any additional questions the client may have in order for them to better prepare themselves to begin using our product and service.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Handle incoming phone calls/emails;
- proactively reach our new customers via phone;
- working together with a highly motivated CS and sales team;
- being very structured and ordered to plan sessions with the team;
- manage changes in bookings via Salesforce and Acuity software;
- getting a brief understanding of our eCommerce and POS software;
- own the conversation rate of booking new onboardings;
- create and manage tasks for customers whom are not booked;
- plan and schedule new webinars for our Product Specialists and make sure customers attend our sessions;
- follow-up after the webinar to service our customers the optimal way;
- you have an eye for detail.
- 0-1 year of sales experience in B2B environments, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business, or an equivalent degree and/or experience;
- ability to thrive in a competitive environment and execute tasks within short time lines;
- results-driven, metrics-oriented, and resourceful;
- passion for people and technology;
- technical aptitudes;
- strong attention to detail;
- strong organizational and multitasking skills;
- excellent telephone manner;
- professional spoken and written French;
- excellent spoken and written Dutch and English.
- Knowledge of Mac OS X and iOS;
- experience with Salesforce.com;
- retail experience;
- hospitality experience;
- eCommerce experience.
What is in it for you?
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
- a starterpack; whether you're a noob or a veteran, we treat you the same!