Upserve POS by Lightspeed is searching for a Customer Support specialist located in the PST or MST areas in the United states.
Our Customer Support Specialists understand that our Customers are the magic ingredient. They make it easier for restaurant owners to run their business while respecting their time. Customer Support Specialists are obsessed with problem-solving and efficiently resolving customer issues. They are highly empathetic and natural educators - understanding the stress restaurateurs encounter. This is a fast-paced, collaborative environment all working towards common goals.
What You Will Do:
- Field inbound customer phone, chat and email inquiries
- Listen and understand customer needs and concerns
- Identify technical issues and use appropriate troubleshooting steps leading to resolution
- Keep detailed documentation on customer interactions
- Handle customer requests and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives
- Achieve daily/weekly/monthly expectations
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution
- Identify opportunities for improvement and contributes to solutions to enhance workflow efficiency and enhance the customer’s experience
***Upserve POS by Lightspeed provides 24/7/365 support for our customers; therefore, shift start times vary. Shifts could start in the early morning, late afternoon, and on weekends. Please prepare to work anytime between 7a.m.-10p.m. (MST).
Above all else, all Upserve POS by Lightspeed employees are united in our shared optimism, passion, and enthusiasm for the customers we support through our innovative product. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. In our daily work, we exemplify our company values of grit, openness, empathy, impact, and curiosity.
We Are Looking For:
- Customer Service experience
- Restaurant experience
- Professional and effective communications skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively interact and maintain professionalism with customers via phone and email
- Ability to follow through on both verbal and written instructions and effectively adhere to Upserve’s processes and workflows
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and organize multiple tasks concurrently while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a customer-driven, fast-paced environment
USD $19/hour - 40hrs/week
Upserve POS by Lightspeed is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to have a team that is as diverse as the industry we serve. We partner with a number of local organizations working to improve access to the tech industry for underrepresented groups. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!