Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Director of Account Management to join our Sales team! This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly intelligent and motivated sales professional to play a key role in the success of a fast growing B2B, wholesale eCommerce, SaaS company transforming the fashion, apparel, and footwear industries.
We partner with over 2,500 brands including Ralph Lauren, Hanes, Tecnica, Arc’Teryx, Tom Ford, Zegna, and Lacoste, as well as 500,000 retailers including exclusive partnerships with Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Saks Fifth Avenue, the Grassroots Outdoor Alliance.
The ideal candidate is committed to winning and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from NuORDER’s product offering for the wholesale industry. You thrive in dynamic environments where being nimble is the name of the game, while always holding yourself accountable to a consistent sales process.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close for mid-sized brands
- Proactively prospect for sales opportunities through phone, email, social, and networking events
- Conduct discovery calls to understand a prospective client’s needs
- Run web-based demos highlighting solutions that relate directly to a potential client’s needs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal NuORDER teams to problem solve and successfully win business
- Nurture and expand sale pipeline, negotiate contracts, and close deals to consistently achieve monthly and quarterly goals
- Manage and organize your sales pipeline and forecast with detailed and consistent CRM input
- Attend industry-specific trade shows and events to build brand awareness and generate sales qualified opportunities
What you need to bring:
- 1-3 years of full cycle sales experience for a SaaS technology provider is required
- Ability to operate in a fast paced and competitive business environment while consistently achieving and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Proficient in Salesforce and sales prospecting tools (Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn)
- Naturally curious, self-starting, and eager to learn
- Strong listening and storytelling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication to present to C-Level and VP-Level executives
- Previous experience navigating and building relationships within complex organizations
- Proven track record: you’re a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career
- Experience in the wholesale fashion industry highly preferred
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
NuORDER is a transformative wholesale eCommerce platform connecting merchants and suppliers. The platform is used to deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale process and to make smarter buys in real-time. Since starting up in 2011, it continues to be the chosen solution for over 3,000 brands and 500,000 retailers globally.
As part of the NuORDER journey, we have joined the Lightspeed family in July 2021! Lightspeed Commerce is the one-stop commerce platform for merchants around the world to simplify, scale and create exceptional customer experiences. By joining forces, we will embolden businesses with the tools they need to simplify their operations, scale their ambitions, and unify the commerce ecosystem.
Our common mission: to ignite businesses everywhere! Come work with us and find out what you can do.
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!