What you’ll be responsible for:
- Engage with key partners to solidify and grow the relationship;
- Provide guidance and mentorship to Partner Managers to ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual projects and targets;
- Own hiring and staffing of the Partner growth and acquisition teams;
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage activities in our CRM;
- Become a subject matter expert in the POS domain to understand how Lightspeed’s suite of products can be applied to all stages of our customer’s retail or restaurant operations;
- Have a keen understanding of the Saas business model and how partnerships can grow valuations;
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management;
- Solid partnerships experience in the software or tech industry;
- Excellent leadership or people management experience;
- Ability to train, motivate, and foster relationships with employees and other departments;
- Experience with generating pipeline forecasts;
- Positive attitude of initiative and self-direction;
- B2B relationship building skills, with the ability to develop comprehensive growth strategies;
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills and group presentation skills;
- Ability to thrive in a competitive and fast-moving environment.
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce, Hubspot or other CRM systems
- Retail or Restaurant experience
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!