You are an experienced Sales Leader and People Manager who cannot wait to join us, Lightspeed, on our journey as we grow our Partnerships team in EMEA. You will use your experience leading Business Development & Channel Sales teams to create net new value through a variety of activities such as new partnership acquisition, new approaches to monetising existing customer flows and or opening up new regions and business types to sell the Lightspeed platform and services.
With dynamic and customer centric leadership, you will bring a blend of energy and drive, strategic thinking and an ability to zoom in and out on different parts of the Lightspeed business looking for opportunities to grow, and then mobilize a team of Partner Managers to prospect, engage, negotiate, close and then monetize with partners.
Reporting to the SVP of EMEA, this role involves significant opportunity to interact with all parts of the organization at all levels and highly impact Lightspeed's global growth journey.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Engage with key partners to solidify and grow the relationship;
- provide guidance and mentorship to Partner Managers to ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual projects and targets;
- own hiring and staffing of the Partner growth and acquisition teams;
- develop accurate forecasts and manage activities in our CRM;
- become a subject matter expert in the POS domain to understand how Lightspeed’s suite of products can be applied to all stages of our customer’s retail or restaurant operations;
- have a keen understanding of the Saas business model and how partnerships can grow valuations;
- handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 6+ years of partnerships experience; Software experience preferred;
- 4+ years of people management experience; Public company experience preferred;
- ability to train, motivate, and foster relationships with employees and other departments;
- experience with generating pipeline forecasts;
- positive attitude of initiative and self-direction;
- B2B relationship building skills, with the ability to develop comprehensive growth strategies;
- excellent English oral and written communication skills and group presentation skills;
- ability to thrive in a competitive and fast-moving environment.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems;
- retail or Restaurant experience;
- fluency in French or other languages is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your skills and experience, you will be offered an attractive package of compensation that involves a competitive base salary, plus commissions. You will also be getting access to a long term equity incentive. We are open to discussing other workplace benefits including; flexible working hours, autonomy in working and holidays.
We’ve been successful at empowering employees to take ownership of their work and the results they deliver, so we plan on continuing to trust you to have great autonomy. As Director of Partnerships EMEA you’ll be a highly valued contributor to our EMEA Sales Leadership team. This is a great opportunity for you to actively take ownership of sales and impact our global growth journey.
If this all sounds good and you are looking to make an impact at Lightspeed, let’s meet!