Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. It is smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Report to Marketing Designer for design reviews, gathering assets and design research.
- Deliver versatile design materials for both web and print that evokes our message and culture.
- Work closely together with all kinds of departments inside the company to produce quality internally and externally.
- Innovate to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Join bi-weekly meetings to discuss the creative direction of marketing/advertising goals.
- Be advanced proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign. Sketch is a plus.
- Understand and have interests in the world of Technology.
- Have a passion for design and care deeply about quality.
- Be able to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
- Be organized, independent, detail oriented and a good team player.
- Be able to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a sense of typography and attention to details.
- Have a high sense of urgency.
- Be a 3rd or 4th year student within Graphic Design / Multimedia Design.
- Advanced English.
It is even better, if you also have:
- Retail, Restaurant or eCom experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Full working proficiency in Dutch
This is what we offer:
- A monthly internship compensation based on 40 hours per week;
- Free training sessions;
- Free snacks and drinks;
- Work hard play hard culture
- Great teams and awesome colleagues!
Now your turn:
- Please take your design portfolio with you when we invite you for an interview.
- Be part of a rapidly growing, market-competitive company where representing a software company and being part of a Marketing Design Team was never such fun and challenge. We do the best work of our lives. And you?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A brand new office on the Amsterdam Canals;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, free sports classes and many more;
- Daily catered lunches and snacks;
- Free Friday afternoon drinks;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
Contact us and let's have a chat!