Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Partnership Development Representative to join our growing partnerships team in NoAm. You will act as a trusted consultant for partners in e-commerce, hospitality and retail by reviewing/qualifying inbound leads, as well as sourcing outbound prospects for our partner program. Each partner has an individual Go-To-Market program goals and needs, so your job is to start the alignment process and incentivize them to bring Retail & Hospitality customers to our Lightspeed Commerce ecosystem.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify new partners, mainly through telephone and email communication, by getting in touch with prospects and introducing LSPD’s partner programs
- Encourage all inbound leads through to qualification for Lightspeed partner development team
- Uncover partner needs to comprehend if Lightspeed programs would be a good fit
- Own multiple lead sources, including incoming calls, emails, chats and referrals at a given time
- Manage existing customer database using Salesforce, to ensure all communications are logged and identified
- Collaborate with Partner Development Managers in order to develop new strategies to grow sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Hunt for new referral and reseller partnerships through outbound prospecting
What you need to bring:
The partnership team is one of a kind, we are the commercial team with a very large focus and strong connection to the product and its newest features. Your experience and network within the SaaS business will continuously look for solutions of new features and partners that can drive revenue to Lightspeed.
- Experience successfully selling into Retail, Hospitality & Ecom markets;
- 1+ years of Sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in a solution sales and technology platform related environment;
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or any related fields;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills on different channels (phone, e-mail, social media…) as well as excellent listening skills;
- Bias for action and demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined targets;
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, fast moving, result-oriented environment;
- Passion for people and technology;
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- SaaS sales experience;
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems;
- Retail or Restaurant experience;
- Sales trained (Sandler, SPIN etc.);
- Fluency in other languages to English.
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs, now more than ever, is what Lightspeed stands for and what you can contribute to. You’ll have the opportunity to partner with amazing companies and have a high impact on our company growth. In return for your skills and experience, you will be offered an attractive package of compensation which involves a competitive base salary, plus commissions. You will also be getting access to a long term equity incentive.
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact;
- Wide range of benefits;
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners).
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!