Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a temporary Payroll Administrator, USA to join our Payroll Team. You will play an essential role on the payroll team, helping process payroll for our employees in the USA. You will be responsible for critical payroll inputs, including time and attendance records, 401k contributions, and other employee benefit changes. Additionally, you will provide timely assistance to your fellow employees as their primary point of contact for payroll questions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting with preparing and submitting semi-monthly/bi-weekly payrolls.
- Collecting and summarizing information in the payroll systems: including Salary and department changes, new hires, bonuses, terminations, retro pay, and benefits adjustments.
- Partner with the HR team to ensure pay and benefits are accurately reflected on payroll.
- Run reports to analyze and audit payroll and benefits data for accuracy.
- Prepare reports for management and finance departments as needed.
- Monitor payroll activity for exceptions and inaccuracies and correct as payroll is processed.
- Assist employees and management with inquiries related to payroll.
- Administrate company's benefits and pension plans, including reconciliation.
- Perform other related duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Under the guidance of the Team Lead, NOAM Payroll you will work closely with the People & Culture team on payroll-related issues and reporting.
- You will provide valuable support while taking ownership of your responsibilities and maintaining a solution-orientated mindset.
What you need to bring:
We're looking for a Junior /Intermediate candidate who has experience with the following:
- Experience in payroll & benefits administration
- Self-motivated, must be able to work independently, goal oriented and people oriented.
- Must exhibit a sense of urgency concerning employee servicing.
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- This is a special opportunity to learn about the payroll field and advance your individual skills while playing a critical role on an experienced team.
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!