Lightspeed is seeking a full-time People Operations Coordinator. The ideal candidate possesses strong organizational skills, has high respect for confidentiality and is extremely attentive to detail. Reporting to the Director of People Operations and Programs, the People Operations Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the People & Culture functions to ensure our department is organized and operating efficiently. The successful candidate will be the right hand to the People Business Partners, Payroll and People Ops team members, assisting with the complete employee lifecycle from onboarding sessions to HRIS data integrity and reporting. This role is a key support to the function that cares for our greatest asset: our people!
What you’ll be responsible for
- Own employee lifecycle support and administration for a specific region (new hire paperwork, onboarding, changes, updates, time off management, leaves and terminations), involving preparation of documentation, tracking/processing information and electronic record-keeping;
- Generate reports as required to support People Partners and Leadership teams;
- Assist in coordination of employee programs that may include training, recognition, DEI, volunteering, and wellness programs;
- Perform audits on system information/contents to ensure data integrity while maintaining strict confidentiality and building upon our internal control mechanisms;
- Create and iterate documentation for current and future-state people processes and workflows connected to the employee lifecycle, people data, systems and technology;
- Identify, recommend and proactively take initiative for process and workflow improvements that will allow us to scale and support our significant growth goals;
- Participate in organization-wide projects that require cross-departmental support and alignment;
- Assist in preparation for presentations to the business, exposing people data and results;
- Support global compliance efforts through close collaboration with our Legal team;
- Respond to audit or information requests from Finance, Legal, Internal Audit, or external auditors;
- Provide general administrative support to the People team and take on special People projects as needed.
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- 2-3 years of HR, administration or executive assistant experience;
- University degree or equivalent experience;
- Discretion and a commitment to maintaining confidentiality;
- Ability to use/learn a variety of programs, including (but not limited to): MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Sheets/Docs, BambooHR (HRIS), Greenhouse (ATS);
- Intermediate experience with excel or strong comfort and desire to learn;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and French;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Even better if you have
- University degree in Human Resources or related discipline;
- Experience handling sensitive documents;
- Experience with global mobility;
- Experience with HR systems and data.
What's in It for You?
- You have the opportunity to join a fast-paced, industry leading global organization headquartered in the Canadian market;
- You will be exposed to and have autonomy to solve challenging problems that enable the company to grow and succeed;
- You will learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark;
- At Lightspeed, we are dedicated to bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs. Come and help us build our communities!
À propos de nous
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) fournit aux petites et moyennes entreprises ses plateformes de commerce omniprésentes basées sur le cloud dans plus de 100 pays à travers le monde. Grâce à ses systèmes de points de vente intelligents, évolutifs et fiables, Lightspeed offre des solutions tout-en-un qui aident les restaurants et les détaillants à vendre sur plusieurs canaux, à gérer leurs opérations, à établir un lien avec les consommateurs, à accepter des paiements et à faire croître leur entreprise.
Lightspeed, dont le siège social se trouve à Montréal, au Canada, bénéficie de la confiance des entreprises locales favorites, où la communauté va faire ses achats et déguster sa gastronomie. Lightspeed possède des bureaux au Canada, aux États-Unis, en Europe et en Australie.
Nous sommes passionnés par l'idée de permettre aux gens de faire leur meilleur travail. Venez travailler avec nous et découvrez ce que vous pouvez faire !