Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a People & Culture Administrator to join our People & Culture team in North America/Manila. You will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the People & Culture functions to ensure our department is organized and operating efficiently.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the management and coordination of the group shared email to respond to tier one employee enquiries and triage the PBP requests to the appropriate PCC.
- Support the PCCs regarding employee lifecycle requests and management.
- Assist in the coordination of employee programs that may come up from time to time.
- Support with audits and data integrity initiatives while maintaining strict confidentiality and building upon our internal control mechanisms.
- Create and/or iterate documentation for current and future-state people processes and workflows connected to the employee lifecycle, people data, systems and technology.
- Identify, recommend and proactively take initiative for process and workflow improvements that will allow us to scale and support our significant growth goals.
- Participate in organization-wide projects that require cross-departmental support and alignment.
- Provide general administrative support to the People team.
What you need to bring:
We're looking for a Junior-Intermediate level candidate who has experience with the following:
- Proven experience in HR, Administration or Executive Assistant experience
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Discretion and a commitment to maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to use/learn a variety of programs, including (but not limited to): MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Sheets/Docs, HRIS (BambooHR, Paylocity, Workday)
- Proficient experience with excel or strong comfort and desire to learn
- Excellent communication, customer service, time management and organizational skills
Even better if you have
- Experience handling sensitive documents
- Experience with HR systems and data
- Experience with data analytics and applicable tools
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Participate in the Lightspeed global culture
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible Work from Home policy
- HMO for employee and 2 dependents
- 15 days Vacation Leave and 10 days Sick Leave
- Night differential (where applicable) and allowances
- Health and wellness benefit of 7500PHP per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Awesome office space located in Ortigas
- Barista grade coffee machine supplies
Our office is closed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and when we do choose to reopen, it will be done following government guidelines ensuring the safety of all our staff.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!