Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Procurement Analyst to join our team. You will be responsible for ensuring the compliance of procurement processes while integrating stakeholders into the process itself. You will support your team to manage purchasing workloads (tickets & requests), prioritize activities, troubleshoot, escalate and expedite projects and deliverables.
In addition, you will be a key element to the business by supporting any operational requests and facilitating the resolution of any vendor related issues.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting various teams by formulating business strategies on designated targets
- Monitoring procurement tickets and supporting day-to-day operations
- Collaborating with Finance, IT and Legal teams to manage and lead status quo renewals
- Managing and monitoring approvals of company acquisitions using Lightspeed's centralised softwares (dashboards)
- Proposing continuous improvements and constructive feedback to ensure successful procurement processes within the company
- Maintaining and updating Lightspeed's Procurement Dashboard and the procurement section of other department dashboards
What you need to bring:
- 2+ years direct experience in Procurement (ideally IT procurement) and strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Exposure working with Legal and/or IT department and excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to handle functions related to procurement in a fast paced, highly performant environment (such as: vendor management, RFI/Q/P, benchmarking, multi-scenario business cases)
- Organized and proven experience leading and managing governances and KPIs (e.g. keeping track of dashboards)
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Post-Graduate in Supply Chain or Business, or equivalent experience in Procurement within multinational companies
- Project Management/Dashboard and reporting experience
- Experience in IT Procurement, licenses optimization and knowledge about the key vendors in the industry
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Secure, full-time carpark
- Dog-friendly environment
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks (and cake for your birthday!)
- Awesome office space located in Newmarket (Auckland)
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!