Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We're looking for a new Quality Specialist to join our team! As a Quality Specialist in the Information Systems department you will be working alongside Product Managers and Devs to ensure a quality evolution of our internal tools and systems, building new features and supporting our evolving business processes.
- Work as a member of an agile software development team, providing test effort estimates and timely validation of new features and functionality during each development iteration.
- Collaborate with software developers and technical support experts to identify, document, resolve and test systems defects.
- Develop, maintain and execute manual and automated test cases based on the functional and technical requirements.
- Perform testing on internal tools and systems such as SFDC, NetSuite.
- Contribute to ongoing efforts to refine and improve the company's test methodologies, software development processes, and internal testing tools.
- Be an advocate for quality throughout the development process.
- Experience in functional testing and integration testing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a natural curiosity and attention to detail
- Track record of showing excellent judgement in test planning, issue escalation and release decisions
- Shown ability to focus on deliverables and meet scheduled deadlines
- Organization and reliability, able to efficiently run multiple tasks
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English
- Experience with test automation, performance and/or security testing tools
- Experience with scripting languages and testing REST-like APIs
- Understanding of agile development processes and practices
- Solid understanding of various testing techniques and tools, including Postman
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or Testrail
- Finance and Accounting knowledge
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy and healthy:
- Participate in the Lightspeed global culture
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible Work from Home policy
- HMO for employee and 2 dependents
- 15 days Vacation Leave and 10 days Sick Leave
- Night differential (where applicable) and allowances
- Health and wellness benefit of 7500PHP per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn Learning license
We partner with Inform Group to employ our Lightspeed workforce in the Philippines. Inform Group hosts Lightspeed employees who enjoy the benefits of the Philippine labour code combined with the full career opportunities provided by Lightspeed.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!