Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Sales Coordinator to help with efforts for our Hospitality product. Lightspeed is looking for a creative and self-motivated individual who will be working with our sales development team on a full time basis with potential for growth. This position plays a vital role in our sales development team that prides itself on developing innovative outbound sales strategies.
Reporting to the Outbound Sales Development Team Lead, the Sales Coordinator will play a crucial role in maintaining and growing our CRM reporting and Lead generation processes. Helping and nurturing the lead qualification process, the Sales Coordinator will have a great importance in maintaining the "Vertical" Data integrity, and coordinate all the various initiatives.
What you will be responsible for:
- Qualify prospects and leads for our sales development funnel using the CRM;
- Being the project coordinator of the sales development initiatives;
- Generate lists of prospects within our Ideal Customer Profile;
- Become a power user and resource for the CRM data integrity;
- Supporting and improving the CRM lead flow process in order to optimize system automation;
- Consolidating data to provide meaningful reports using visualization tools to support business decisions.
What you will be bringing to the team:
- Ability to work full-time;
- Major in Business, Marketing, Data intelligence, or related fields;
- Written and spoken English is required;
- Fluency in french is a nice-to-have, but not a deal breaker;
- “One Team” attitude. You’re ready to roll up your sleeves to help the team achieve their ambitious goals;
- Detail oriented, multi-tasker who’s ready to hit the ground running.
What’s in it for you?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!