- Identify new business, mainly through telephone and email communication, by getting in touch with prospects and introducing Lightspeed solutions - #communication
- encourage all inbound leads through to qualification for Lightspeed inside sales team - #challenge
- identify customer needs to comprehend if Lightspeed service would be a good fit - #opportunities
- manage multiple lead sources, including incoming calls, emails, chats and referrals at a given time - #lead management
- manage existing customer database using Salesforce, to ensure all communications are logged and identified - #notes
- cooperate with the Sales Development Manager to develop new strategies to grow sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets - #strategy
- Experience in successfully selling into the markets of hospitality/retail/ecom;
- Full professional fluency in Dutch is a must;
- 1+ years of Sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment;
- bachelor’s degree in marketing or business, or any related fields;
- excellent oral and written communication skills on different channels (phone, e-mail…) as well as excellent listening skills;
- demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined targets;
- ability to succeed in a competitive, result-oriented environment;
- passion for people and technology.
You'll be part of a rapidly growing, market-competitive company where communicating with potential clients to boost the business was never such fun. We stand strong with our mission to make businesses grow.
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party in Amsterdam, the bi-annual company barbecues and many more;
- work with highly skilled people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!