Lightspeed is the leading provider of point of sale software to the hospitality industry in Australia and New Zealand with a range of products and services for inventory, delivery and order management, advanced analytics, open API’s and much more...
Are you ready to put your hospitality and sales experience to good use?
Tired of long hours? Ready for a long term career? Keen to meet a fun group of hard working people?
We’re looking for an energetic sales professional with experience in the hospitality industry, and who will not be afraid of a fast-paced, customer-focused sales environment.
Your ultimate goal is to build solutions for hospitality owners who are looking to adopt Lightspeed for their business. As an ambitious and successful individual, you will have access to significant earning potential with uncapped commission!
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Sales, you will be responsible for driving revenue through phone and email correspondence, as well as screen-sharing presentations to potential customers.
- You have a good understanding of hospitality business and/or sales processes.
- You are a people person, naturally competitive, and have a passion for sales.
- You understand how to connect with the hospitality industry and want to be a part of something big while still serving the industry we all love.
- You love a challenge, and you’re not afraid to speak your mind, get stuck in and share your ideas.
- Create an amazing first impression for all new prospects looking at Lightspeed
- Own the lead stage of the customer journey as we ensure Lightspeed is the right fit for their business
- Establish connections with your prospects to build rapport and show an understanding of their business needs.
- Develop sequences of tasks, emails, and calls to achieve contact with the customer
- Handle inbound phone calls, emails, and chats from Customers interested in Lightspeed
- Research additional, relevant information to enrich new prospects and build a complete picture of their business
- Build your understanding of the Lightspeed Platform by understanding how our products can help solve challenges for business owners
- Connect qualified contacts with Business Consultants to provide a demonstration of the platform.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation and build an effective funnel for account executives.
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Do at least 50+ outbound dials per day
- A hospitality background would be ideal, but if you don’t have that we’ll settle for lots of passion and enthusiasm for the industry.
- 1+ years of sales experience; start up and/or small company experience a plus
- 1+ years of hospitality experience is preferred
- Interest in working in a start-up, fast paced sales environment
- You’re a strong communicator with experience engaging with businesses in the hospitality industry.
- You can multitask, serving customers over multiple channels (phone, email, chat).
- An understanding of Hubspot (or similar CRM) and/or marketing automation software.
- Good time management with strong organisational skills
- Understanding of e-commerce software/B2B high tech industry a plus.
- Flexible working from home environment with optional office desk space available
- Regular team events at our customer’s venues #PoweredByLightspeed
- Monthly regional events at the office to connect with the company
- Full self-service cafe and fully stocked fridge of different craft beers
- Fun, young team with a work hard and play hard mentality
- Awesome office space located in Chippendale, NSW
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!