Lightspeed is seeking a full-time, customer-centric and energetic person to join the team as a Sales Operations Coordinator (Billing and Fulfilment).
Reporting to the Team Lead for Sales Operations, you will be responsible for supporting our customers along with the Sales Operations Team for tasks related to invoices, hardware, and shipments. If you’re an organized, ambitious, independent and tech-savvy person who is looking for a dynamic experience within a fast-paced, growing organization, then this is the position for you!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- resolve billing and subscription inquiries via phone and email from customers;
- assess and reconcile invoices from customers as required;
- collaborate with vendors to monitor and ensure availability of hardware stock;
- manage inventory and shipments internally and via external warehouses;
- coordinate return to manufacturer authorizations (RMAs) across Europe;
- communicate transfer and stock information to Finance on request;
- take proactive measures to ensure hardware is efficiently delivered to customers;
- align and improve fulfilment processes to reduce error.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 1-2 years experience in an administrative or sales support role;
- full working proficiency in Dutch and fluent English language skills;
- stellar time management and organization skills;
- obsessive attention to detail;
- a thorough and methodical approach to your work;
- excellent typing and multi-tasking skills.
As Billing and Fulfilment Coordinator, it is also nice if you have:
- degree in Supply Chain, Management Information Systems, or related field;
- experience with Salesforce.com is a plus;
- extra language skills in French;
- passion for technology;
- eCommerce, Retail or Restaurant experience.
What’s in it for you:
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- an environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, free sports classes and many more;
- work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
Contact us and let's have a chat!
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!