We are seeking a full-time energetic, sales-driven, and customer-centric Sales Operations Specialist in our London office. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, this role is responsible for supporting our growing sales team and working with our customers to resolve billing and subscription inquiries. We’re looking for an organized, technical and ambitious team member who enjoys fast-paced and challenging environments.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Provide insight and support to members of the Sales department;
- review, consolidate and reconcile orders, contracts and payments;
- collaborate with suppliers for hardware purchasing and returns (RMAs);
- ensure the integrity of sales and subscription data for reporting purposes;
- validate and update customer account information;
- work with customers to resolve billing and subscriptions inquiries;
- ensure that sales comply Accounting and Finance;
- prepare reports to monitor and boost team efficiency and streamline daily operations;
- handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management;
- manage sales projects as required.
- 1-2 years experience in an administrative or sales support role;
- stellar time management and organization skills;
- perfect written and spoken English;
- remarkable communication skills;
- ability to manage multiple mandates under tight deadlines;
- obsessive attention to detail;
- recognized knack for problem-solving;
- comfortable in technical environments.
- Degree in business, management information systems, or related field;
- experience with Salesforce.com;
- retail or Restaurant experience.
What is in it for you?
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
- a starterpack; whether you're a noob or a veteran, we treat you the same!