We’re building an unparalleled People & Culture team and shaping the future of Lightspeed. Lightspeed has presence all over the globe, and we’re continuing to expand our reach. As a Senior People Business Partner supporting our German office, you will be a central part of the success of our team having a direct impact on our ability to retain and grow the best talent to build our company.
What we need from you:
- Strategic partnership with the business by being fully embedded within your region by understanding current business needs and by anticipating future requirements
- In partnership with our centers of expertise, identify innovative solutions that positively impact the employee experience
- Active participation in complex projects that span across functions, regions and segments
- Partner with upper management (Director +) as a trusted advisor
- Influence lasting change and play a critical role in enhancing leadership effectiveness, including the enablement of business leaders to cultivate an effective leadership pipeline.
- Manage talent effectively to ensure we have the right people in the right roles.
- Drive employee related initiatives with your communication, coaching and influencing skills, and offer thought leadership in areas such as Career development, Talent Reviews, Employee
Engagement, Compensation management, etc.
- Help build organizational health by providing insightful data to guide decision making and proactive solutioning.
- Take on any additional special projects as required by your client groups or P&C team
What you bring:
- Proven experience in a Business Partner function within a software technology company
- Comprehensive understanding of German labor law (complex dismissals)
- Expertise in people integration projects
- Ability to thrive in rapidly-changing environment;
- Fully bilingual (German and English); excellent communication skills.
Who you are:
A team Player, period. You are a strong influencer and not afraid to push back for the good of our employees and the company. You can drive initiatives from start to finish all the while understanding their impact on the business. You’re a natural in networking and developing strong relationships with your colleagues.
What’s in It for You?
You have the opportunity to join a fast-paced, industry leading global organization headquartered in the Canadian market. You will be exposed to and have autonomy to solve challenging problems that enable the company to grow and succeed. You will learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark. This role is at the heart of building our company with new At lightspeed, we are dedicated to bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs. Come and help us build our communities!
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!