Have you ever imagined running an App Store? Lightspeed has one and might be searching for you! The Strategic Alliances department is managing the full Ecosystem of Strategic Integration and Application partners. These partners are working on a daily basis on enriching the Lightspeed eCommerce and Lightspeed Point-Of-Sale (POS) solutions.
As an intern, you will be considered like any other colleague and will be included in running our App Store and POS Integration Ecosystem. This means helping out with marketing and business development activities in order to promote our Ecosystem internally and externally. You will have an impact on the information flow towards new Lightspeed users and you will independently set up marketing campaigns with partners while updating some important processes, such as processing partner requests. Ever imagined building a partnership with companies like PostNL or PayPal, negotiating and closing a long-term agreement with them? Join us and learn how you can do it!
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one point of sale system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
What are we searching for in our next colleague?
- Passion for technology
- Stellar Business, Technical or Marketing study background
- Fast learner: able to pick up new systems and procedures in a flash
- Deep understanding of Internet Business concepts. We should not need to explain to you what Product Hunt, AngelList or TNW are
- Able to work independently and on tight deadlines
- Attention for detail while keeping the Pareto Principle (80-20%) in mind
- Feeling comfortable taking the lead in projects
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch.
You will also get access to:
- A brand new office on the Amsterdam Canals;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, free sports classes and many more;
- Daily catered lunches and snacks;
- Free Friday afternoon drinks;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!