Are you an enthusiastic individual with strong customer service skills and technical knowledge?
We've been looking for you! First of all, credit for amazing hiding skills! But now that we have found you, how about putting those skills into action by providing full-time technical support at our Ghent office!
You ensure the best customer experience and support our customers in their success. You are the first point of contact for our customers and together with the team you create the best customer experience. Since our customers' success is our success. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, work well both independently and as a member of a team, and have a keen eye for detail. We believe that customer support is more than just providing answers to our customers' questions, so together with the team you also focus on constantly improving our product.
- Elevating customer satisfaction by providing excellent technical support and personal service to our customers over the phone and via e-mail;
- becoming an expert in the field of our products;
- utilising consistent troubleshooting techniques to quickly and efficiently identify the source of customer issues and provide a prompt and appropriate solution;
- communicating with staff members regarding current/ongoing issues and participating in the creation and maintenance of troubleshooting procedures and documentation;
- properly documenting and track customer issues and resolutions;
- contributing in a proactive manner to the atmosphere in the team where you assist, coach and motivate team members;
- 1-2 years of customer service experience, ideally in a technical support role;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in Flemish and English;
- passionate about helping people;
- the ability to empathize with the needs and technical acuity of each customer;
- excellent interpersonal skills;
- effective telephone communication skills, with the ability to conveying a customer-focused attitude;
- very strong organizational and decision-making skills;
- strong computer skills with working knowledge of Mac OS X;
- enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude;
- self-starter who also works well in a team environment;
- ability to manage competing priorities;
- open availability; able to work evenings and weekends;
- Horeca experience;
- French written and verbal communication skills;
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- an environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party in Amsterdam, the bi-annual company barbecues and many more;
- free Friday afternoon drinks;
- work with highly skilled people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
Does this sound amazing? Please, don't hesitate to contact us directly! Please send an English resume.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!