Are you an enthusiastic individual with strong customer service skills?
We’ve been looking for you! First of all, credit for amazing hiding skills! But now that we have found you, how about putting those skills into action by providing full-time customer support at our Belfast office!
As part of Lightspeed’s Support team, you will be the first point of contact with our customers and you will be dealing with a wide variety of requests. This in turn allows you to work closely with multiple different teams at Lightspeed. We believe that customer support is more than just providing answers to our customers' questions, so together with the team you also focus on constantly improving our product.
Reporting to either our German or French Hospitality Team Lead based in Berlin or Geneva, you will be in contact on a daily basis with our customers via phone, emails and chat. This position can also be fully remote from anywhere within the UK.
We’d like you to share your ideas on how we can innovate or improve our business to ensure the best customer experience and support our customers in their success.
What you'll be responsible for
- Elevating customer satisfaction by providing excellent technical support and personal service to our customers over the phone and via e-mail;
- Becoming an expert in the field of our Hospitality product;
- Utilising consistent troubleshooting techniques to quickly and efficiently identify the source of customer issues and provide a prompt and appropriate solution;
- Communicating with staff members regarding current/ongoing issues;
- Properly documenting and track customer issues and resolutions;
- Contributing in a proactive manner to the atmosphere in the team where you assist, coach and motivate team members;
What you'll be bringing to the team
- 1 or more years of customer service experience;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English and one of these: French or German;
- Strong attention to detail with an emphasis on customer service;
- Strong multitasking skills and the ability to balance multiple areas of responsibility as well as requests from multiple sources;
- Proven troubleshooting skills, especially when dealing with new or complex issues;
- Self-starter who also works well in a team environment.
- A passion for technology;
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Hospitality experience;
- Written and verbal communication skills in any other European language;
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- Exposure to modern and proven technology;
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company;
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders;
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and availability of remote work;
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!